Three New Varieties Earn Exclusive AAS Winner Designation for North America
June 28, 2017 – All-America Selections, currently celebrating their 85th anniversary as the only North American non-profit trialing organization for plants that demonstrate great garden performance, announce three new and exciting national AAS Winners. Each of the following varieties was trialed throughout North America by professional, independent, volunteer judges who grew them next to comparisons that are considered best-in-class.
This new group of AAS Winners for the 2018 garden season includes:
Here’s where to find out more about AAS…
- Previously announced AAS Winners can be found on the AAS Winner website by clicking here.
- Links on each breeding company name below lead to an email address for ordering immediately from those companies. Retailers and consumers will find these AAS Winners for sale as supply becomes available through the distribution chain. Garden communicators are free to begin writing about these varieties now. Each AAS Winner will be marketed through an extensive Social Media and public relations campaign.
- A list of AAS trial judges can be found here. AAS Display gardens can be found here.
- PowerPoint presentations are available on SlideShare or on the AAS website.
- Bench cards and variety markers can be downloaded from the AAS website; posters can be ordered from GardenCenterMarketing.com.